How can nausea, backache and abdominal cramps with white discharge be treated?
Get Benadryl for nausea. Also, omeprazole 20mg daily for cramps!
You seem to be having acute gastritis, induced/aggravated by food. This is responsible for cramps and nausea.
I recommend the above medications for relief of both the cramps and nausea.
These changes in mood could also be related to premenstrual syndrome, a general feeling of unwell just before your periods start.
Good enough, symptoms often lessen soon after your periods start.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
These cannot be suggestive of pregnancy without a missed period!
If you had missed a period, then this would have been very valid. However, without missed period, this is very very unlikely.
With your menses just around the corner, it will be nice to see whether they show up as expected or not. This will guide and may lead to new developments.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower backache and abdominal cramping
- Reddish brown discharge and abdominal cramping
- Abdominal cramps fever nausea flushed
- Severe nausea backache and bloated
- Nausea backache abdominal pain
- Abdominal cramps and brown discharge
- Lower abdominal cramps white discharge pregnant
- How to heal abdominal cramp and nausea during periods
- Fishy urine smell with abdominal cramps and backache
- Abdominal cramping with bownish discharge