How can lower backache be treated?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
hey i hurt my lower back today lifting something to heavy. was just wondering how to fix pain and how long roughly it would last
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query, there is some disc injury.You have to take some muscle relaxant like thiochochicoside 4mg along with aceclofenac and take rest,do hot fomentation .If no relief than you should go for MRI of l.s. spine.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: How can lower backache be treated? 9 minutes later
where do i get it from?

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It needs a prescription.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
You will need a prescription from your physician for a muscle relaxant. Till then you can have rest, do a hot compress and apply a local analgesic gel like Volini. Taking Aleve will also help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.