How can chronic hiccups be treated?
Baclofen thrice daily can be used.
For chronic hiccups treatment of choice is Chlorpromazine.
However, Baclofen taken three times a day has excellent results. You would need a prescription for these.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 9 year old with chronic hiccups
- Drugs/medication for chronic hiccups
- How are random hiccups treated
- How to stop hiccups
- Diagnosis of chronic hiccups
- Symptoms of chronic hiccups
- Chronic hiccups causes
- Treatment and cure for chronic hiccups
- What type of doctor will treat chronic hiccups
- Will compazine treat hiccups?