How can auto-immune diseases from mesh or molds be treated?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: A mesh was put in on my left side in 2002, which was defective, another mesh was installed on the right side in 2014, which is also defective, the mesh gave me an auto immune disease, i am now suffering and dying, what can i do....I also got infected with toxic black mold all over my body, the two together is killing me, is there anything i can do.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
We need to stop the exposure

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Your body is reacting or allergic to mesh and the mold. We need to stop the exposure. I dont know what the mesh is for. Is it for hernia? Consult your surgeon and get the mesh removed. It will give immediate relief.

Regarding black mold, we need to find the source of exposure. If its happening from drinking water then drinking cleaner water will help.

These two precautions will definitely help you.

Let me know if you have any doubts.
Dr Vaishalee