How can a dry throat be treated during pregnancy?
i am months pregnant and Iam suffering from dry mouth/throat at nights. i wake mutiple times at night beacuse this and unable to sleep peacefully. I drink 2-3 liters of waters everyday.
I am not sure what esle do to, please suggest.
dryness, sipping water, artificial salivary substitutes
thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the dryness in the mouth and throat is concerned, it is common during pregnancy. Nothing to be panic, you have to keep sipping water, drink lot of water. Even after all these measures if you still have dryness, then you can take artificial salivary substitutes like carboxy methyl cellulose gel or mouth rinse, this will increase the salivary flow in your mouth.
I hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries reply me back. take care
before going to bed and when you feel dryness in the mouth
Thanks for your reply.
You can apply this gel before going to bed and even when you feel your mouth is dry.
I hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abscess in throat during pregnancy
- Tightening of the throat during pregnancy
- Dry throat in early pregnancy
- Dry throat pregnancy symptom
- Cause for very dry throat during pregnancy
- Dry throat during seventh month of pregnancy
- Throat infection during pregnancy
- Throat burning during pregnancy
- Id itchy dry throat common during pregnancy
- Lump in throat during pregnancy