Hi, there is redness on my penis tip. it's been
It should take 1-2 more weeks .
Thanks for query .Based on the facts that you have posted the redness at the tip of the penis that you have developed mostly due to infection of external urinary meatus (Meatitis).
Take Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medication Diclofenac twice daily.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters or masturbation till it heals up completely.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?