Hi, my daughter is 10 weeks old. She just woke
Possibly due to viral cause.Irrespective of treatment it may last for 7days
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Most often such episodes are due to some viral infections and usually they have an allergic component associated. I would insist you to try giving her Atarax Drops (hydroxizine) 0.8 ml thrice daily for the next few days. You need not be apprehensive.
If your child is otherwise active and playful, I would not be concerned. If not, it would be a good idea to visit a doctor and to get the child evaluated.
I hope that I could clear your doubts. Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever