Hi, my 6 year old daughter, who is autistic woke
Hello. I just read through your question.
Most cases of limp in kids this age are due to muscle strain, perhaps after one night in an awkward sleeping position. In the absence of a known injury, and because she is bearing weight on the leg and not reporting pain, a fracture is very unlikely. However, any child who has a limp that does not improve over a 24 - 48 hour period, should be examined by a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive screaming in a child?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes continous head bobbing of a 8 month old?
- Suggest treatment for dog bite and pain
- Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
- What would be the effect of undiagnosed childhood voluntary chronic...
- Suggest treatment for loss of appetite and weight loss
- What causes imbalance in a child?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite in an infant
- Suggest treatment for long hair stuck in rectum