Hi, about 3 weeks ago I experienced a severe sudden
Over the week I had the same thing around 4 times with aching afterwards.
My nurse friend told me to do the hand squeeze test and said there is probably nothing wrong but 3 weeks later I still have a strange ache in the same spot.
It feels like a wet spot, like when a cold drip hits the top of your head with a dull ache behind it and inside my head.
I have a doctors appointment on Monday but that slight ache is making me feel uneasy and wondered if you could suggest anything further. Thanks
Due to venous engorgement
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
Incidentally thunderclap headache during sex is a known entity and occurs due to the dilatation of cerebral veins that occurs alongside the venous engorgement in the sexual organs during sex. You need to see a doctor who will be able to evaluate you and guide you accordingly.
I will insist you to avoid any medications that supposedly enhance sexual potency. Taking half a tablet of clonazepam 0.25 mg twice daily should help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation