Hi, I was really high (just on marijuana) yesterday and
Very likely there will be no long term problems if you are feeling fine now
It is very likely that if you are doing well now and have no complaints, you are going to be fine. Generally there is risk for long term problems with repeated use so in your case taking it only once (sniffing or huffing the new drug only once) is very likely not going to affect you long term.
On the other hand it is important to be aware that combining different kinds of drugs is a major danger and increases the risks for severe side effects and even death while a patient is under the effect of multiple drugs. So preventing future similar episodes is very important.
I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Antoneta Zotaj, General and Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- is it hpv?
- I am 77 years old and one breast is very
- I felt a sudden sharp pain in my inside wrist
- Is there a sleeping aid that I can use with
- Hi, I have been having acne problems for the past
- Can you look at the results of a stool test
- Hi my names is Isabel I’m 24 years old and
- I have had bladder infection after bladder infection on going
- Where can I find a doctor who will test and
- Feeling weak for about a week ! Why ?