Hi I am starting Victoza and the first injection at
You can try with a lower dosis.
HI have gone through your query and here is my opinion.
IIfyour new symptom(nausea)startrd afeter you start Victoza,than we can dedict that this is a side effect of this new medication.
In my opinion,you can try for more 2-3 days with a lower dosis and if the nausea persist and disrupt your daily routine the solution is to change the therapy.
Let me know how do you feel after 2-3 days and i will be happy to guide you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?