Hi Doctor, Please see the attached pic of my daughter.

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
Hi Doctor,

Please see the attached pic of my daughter.

We spotted few dots under her eye lashes.

Is there any concern.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Eyelid Dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image.

Those dark dots are excoriations due to scratching. I can see that she has a dry, ill-defined, faintly red patch/ area of skin of lower eyelid which is perhaps itching and she must have scratched it vigorously.
I suggest you to use a moisturizer on her face, twice daily e.g Cetaphil moisturizing cream. Avoid soap on her face. You may use Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion, twice daily for face wash.. In addition I suggest you to apply a mild topical steroid cream e.g Desowen cream (desonide 0.05%cream), twice daily over that dry patch/ area of skin of lower eyelid, twice daily, for a week.