Hi Doctor, My wife has developed some mouth ulcer for
follow the advice, observe how she stay afterwards...
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query as well as the attached pictures in details...
Metrogyl DG gel would be ineffective unless there's any specific source of infection. She should apply Benzocaine (topical anaesthetic) products like Orajel twice daily for the next few days...
Additionally, drink plenty of water throughout the day, avoid eating too hot/salty/fried foods for the time being...Take extra precautions while brushing, use an extra soft bristles toothbrush...
She can do betadine gargle twice daily also...
If despite this there's no significant improvement within a few days, then she'd start taking a vitamin B-complex supplements (eg. Cap Cobadex CZS once daily after breakfast) for next one month and observe the progress thereafter...
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?