Hi Doctor, By mistake I threw a XXXXXXX in my
By mistake I threw a XXXXXXX in my dust bin. Then i found that i need that XXXXXXX so i took that XXXXXXX from dust bin.
After that by mistake I put my finger into my nose. Kindly let me know if there is any chance of contracting Hep C, Hep B, VDRL, HIV, etc. I am already on Sertraline for Health anxiety
No risk of contracting Hep C, Hep B, VDRL or HIV.
Welcome to HCM.
There is no risk of contracting HIV or any other STDs in the exposure you had mentioned so you need not to take worry at all about any thing because you are absolutely safe. Just calm down, allay the fear or anxiety and live your life normally. If any other query is there feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?