Hi Doc , i am facing headache form on week.
Thanks for posting the query
May i know which part of the head is painful?
Is it one side or full head?
Are you having any difficulty in vision?
are you having any nausea or vomiting?
Have you taken any pain killers?
Is it the first time or do you get such head ache very often?
Kindly revert back
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?