Hello again _ could you please tell me if the

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 1 Apr 2019 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hello again _ could you please tell me if the two ECG's are normal attached? One = last year, and one= yesterday?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please Refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

After reviewing all the reports attached by you I would like to tell you that both the ECGs i.e from the previous year and from this current year are fine and almost a like with no significant STT changes.

Echocardiography report shows normal left ventricular function with mild calcification aortic stenosis. This mild aortic stenosis is an age related degeneration and wont cause you any issues.

Also I remember from our last conversation that you follow a pretty good healthy lifestyle routine so things will be even better in your case.

So in nutshell there is nothing significant to be worried for. Just enjoy your life.

I wish you all good health and a long life.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng