Hello, I have a rooth virus that attatchs itself into
Please provide picture.
Thanks for writing to us.
It looks like you have decay in multiple teeth.
But your explanation is a bit confusing, so please make it clear that you are talking about decay in teeth??
Do you have pain in teeth that are decayed?
Also please provide pictures of your teeth so that I can guide you better..
Please revert back with answers and pictures.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess