Hello Dr, i am having caugh last 3 days, it

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Wed, 9 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hello Dr,

i am having caugh last 3 days, it is high in night time. especally when i take sny cool items itcomes high. i generally take butter milk etc.. i am plan to try medicine first then visit Dr if required. can you please suggest medicine.
thank you
Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to "Ask A Doctor"

I have gone through your query. It looks like allergic bronchitis. You can take Tab. Montek LC 10 mg once in the night for 10 days. Steam inhalation with 2 drops of eucalyptus oil, twice daily for 20 mins and warm lemon juice with a tbsp of honey in the morning daily for 2 weeks will help with a cough.

Avoid cold items, ice cream, chocolate, and dust.

If it still persists then you can meet a physician for a detailed examination and treatment.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to discuss further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana