Hello Doctor, Request you to check attached reports and give
Hello. Mild leucocytosis is present
Hello dear. i have gone through the reports. So it suggests a mildly elevated total white cells.
Mild elevation is taken as normal .
It does not seem related to any type pf blood cancer. He has mild iron deficiency as per the reports. Swelling of legs is also unrelated to this report.
Rest all reports are normal.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...