Hello Doctor, My mother-in-law has been feeling a bit giddy
Hello thanks for posting the query
check her sugar levels and BP once. See to that her sugar levels are with in normal range. Any alterations meet the doctor at the earliest.
For vomiting and nausea you can give Tab. Eemeset 4mg 1 tablet before food. (Available on prescription).
Give more fluids.
If the symptoms persists she'll need a physical examination by the doctor at an emergency.
any issues do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?