Hello Doctor Mr XXXXXXX has undergone for routine health check-up
Mr XXXXXXX has undergone for routine health check-up where doctor has mentioned OCC.ECtopic beats. request you to help to understand followings :
is ECG normal or abnormal ?
What is ectopic beats ?
does it require any further medical test to rule out any anomaly.
Kindly Re-upload the ECG
After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that ectopic beats are the contractions of the heart that comes early than their normal expected time. These can be normal or can be abnormal.
Due to some technical error ECG report didn't get upload, kindly re-upload the ECG for evaluation and opinion.
Dr Bhanu XXXXXXX
Thanks for the upload.
The blood reports are grossly normal but a repeat ecg is needed as there is variation in the heart rate in different leads.
Kindly get a repeat 12 ecg with a long rhythm strip done from a good centre.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?