Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have soft tissue damage all around penis shaft and erectile dysfunction. How will it be cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions

I have alot of soft tissue damage all around my penus shaft. from the base to just below the glands.
My glands are also soft also the blood doesnt pump in there like it did. How can i regenerate my soft penus tissue. My ercetions arent as hard and my penus looks smaller in both flaccid and erect state. Ive been considering HGH Hygertropin injections at only 2 a day in the hope that it could maybe regenerate some tissue down there, im trying this because im extremley depressed about my flaccid penus size. Its gone from average to small and I dont even want to get changed infront of my girlfriend anymore or my mates in the locker room. Please let me know if i can do anything to get my penus to roughly how it was before? Even a 50% improvement would be appreciated. I feel I have to do something about this because it influencing my life and on my mind alot. Is there a chance that HGH injections could improve my situation on a low dose, eating healthy and regular exercise?

Thanks in advance

Posted Thu, 25 Oct 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Thanks for the query.
I would like to mention one thing very clearly that HGH injection doesn't result in increase in size of penis.
As far as your problem is concerned,I would like to have some informations from you.
What is the length of your penis in flaccid and erect state?
What is the circumference of your penis in flaccid as well as erect state?
What do you mean by soft tissue damage around your penis and how it has happened?

Waiting for your reply.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have soft tissue damage all around penis shaft and erectile dysfunction. How will it be cured? 14 hours later
I would like to know if there is a chance that HGH injections can maybe regenerate soft tissue possibley in the penus?

My penus was quite soft and I had sex with my girlfriend. She was quite rough and I dont think there was enoulgh blood in my penus, this has happened on two occasions and my penus is noticeabley smaller. It has shrivelle up due to soft tissue damage. This has happened both times directly after sex. Th girth of my penus had reduced considerabley and the length has also slightly reduced. There are wrinkles in my penus skin when I pull my foreskin back when there wasnt before. Also my penus head floats above the water in the bath now when it didnt before which indicates its lighter than before. My head also looks smaller. My penus size has gone from normal to small now . My penus is now 3.5 in length when flaccid and 3.5 in girth when flaccid. is there no way to get my soft penus tissue back? It is smaller now. I wont shower with my girlfriend or get changed infront of my mates. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
HGH injection doesn't cause any growth of penile tissue at your age.
Sadly there are plenty of myths floating in general public regarding the size and girth of penis.
It is very common phenomenon for males to underestimate about the size of their own penis and on examination of such males,it was found that they have normal average sized penis.
A normal flaccid penis size ranges from 3.5 to 3.9 inches and a normal girth of erect penis is again between 3.5 to 3.9 inches.
A normal erect penis ranges from 5.1 to 6.3 inches in size.
When we talk of average,it means 60 to 70% of population.
15 to 20 % people have less than the lower limit and similarly 15 to 20% have slightly above upper limit.
It is very rare to find a penis more than 8 inches in erect state.

Generally you find your penis to be small because of two reasons
1.. You are looking down at it
2.. If there is pad of fat at the base of penis.

Your penis size is absolutely normal and there is nothing wrong about it except your wrong perception.

Males think of high esteem if they can boast of large penis,although as far as sexual satisfaction of female is concerned,an erect size of 2.5 to 3 inches is enough to satisfy a female since only 2.5 inches of outermost vagina is sensitive.

I don't think there is any tissue damage to your penis due to two episodes of sexual encounter however,you may consult a urologist for proper examination of your penis to exclude a rare condition called as PEYRONIE'S DISEASE which can result in tissue damage in the penis.

According to the scientists and doctors worldwide,there is no non surgical method to increase the size of penis.

Just relax and enjoy and forget about the size of penis.
Do consult a urologist.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have soft tissue damage all around penis shaft and erectile dysfunction. How will it be cured? 2 hours later
This discussion was a waste of time and definatley a waste of money!

I know what my penus looked like before and its definatley changed.

Through having sex when not fully 100% erect or masterbation can wair away soft penus tissue (specialised tissue). Mine has gotten smaller, my head now floats in the bath when it didnt before! A sign its gotten lighter! The skin on my penus wrinkles up now when i pull my foreskin back when it didnt before! I can see the tears from the outside just below my skin!!!! I can feel it actually smaller in my hands!!

Im not the sort of guy who wants a big penus! I just want roughly what i had before. The girth has changed considerabley.

Easy for you to say when I have to get changed infront of my mates knowing that my penus has gotten alot smaller and The tissue has changed. It perthetic compared to what it was.

Thanks for wasting my time. The information you have given me I new already and could have gotten from a standard g.p.

When a mans penus is looking half of what it was it depresses him! Hope this never happens to you
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later
I never meant to  undermine you.
I sicerely feel your feelings and emotions about it.
But as a doctor I have to be realistic to you and don't want to make tall claims.
The best would be to go to urologist and get yourself evaluated properly and see whether your anxiety and fears can be allayed.
The fact is the size of penis csn be altered by only surgical methods and there are various complications attached to it.
I am always with you and if you feel you want to ask some thing more,you are most welcome to pose  any query to me.
Best of luck 
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor