Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

160 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Have small nodule developed beneath the skin near throat. What to do?

Answered by
Dr. Vaishalee Punj

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 2193 Questions

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: a small nodule has developed beneath the skin near my throat. Should I see a dermatologist or general practicioner?
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: General surgeon Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX For a small nodule under the skin, the best next step would be to see a general surgeon. Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on