Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Has muscular dystrophy limb girdle. Suggest nutritionist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
I have a 22 year old son who has muscular dystrophy limb girdle 2-I and I am curious if you could refer me to a nutritionist in the Los Angeles area that works with MD patients?

Kind regards, XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:

Please find the details below.
Diet and Nutrition, Female
765 W College St
Los Angeles, CA 0000
(213) 580-7295 (Office)
(213) 580-7386 (Fax)

Diet and Nutrition, Female
Los Angeles, CA 0000
(858) 784-5645 (Office)

XXXXXXX A. Frechman, RD
Diet and Nutrition, Female
3316 W Victory Blvd Suite B
Burbank, CA 0000
(818) 843-6628 (Office)
(818) 846-1822 (Fax)

Pintip Chotibut, RD
Diet and Nutrition, Female
1125 W 6th St Suite 103
Los Angeles, CA 0000
(213) 202-3970 (Office)
(213) 202-3977 (Fax).

These are the specialist dietitians and nutritionists available in LA.

I hope you find will have good experience with them.

Wishing you all the best.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor