Had unprotected intercourse after periods. What are the chances of getting pregnant?
Based on what you are describing it would be virtually impossible for you to get pregnant. Even under the best circumstances (with complete penetration and ejaculation into the vagina) the chance of pregnancy is only about 15 percent. So I am sure you did not get pregnant, but checking a pregnancy test is never a bad idea! The soonest it will turn positive is about two weeks after intercourse, or about when you would expect your next cycle.
So don't worry too much, do the test, and have some condoms on hand just in case!
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions. Please leave feedback!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can one on mala-d get pregnant after unprotected intercourse
- Periods delayed after fingering any chances of getting pregnant
- Periods stopped hours after intercourse probably getting pregnant
- What are the chances of getting pregnant in first intercourse
- Unprotected intercourse after periods taken unwanted 72 starts bleeding pregnant
- Had unprotected sex just after period chances of getting pregnant
- Had intercourse spotting delayed periods chances of getting pregnant
- Chances of getting pregnant after period
- Chances of getting pregnant on last day of period
- Unprotected intercourse had taken overall g chances of getting pregnant