HI, My wife is 3 month pregnant. she had duel

Question
HI, My wife is 3 month pregnant. she had duel marker test. I have attached the reports. Could you please check. I will visit doctor next week.
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The report is normal.

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the attached reports. The risk of having a Down's syndrome or other chromosomal anomalies is minimal. The risk is less than 1: 10000. This is considered as a normal report. No need to worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal