Good Morning, For the past 8 days I have watery
For the past 8 days I have watery and very itchy eyes. When I rub my eyes it gets actually worse. I have some medicine (eyedrops), called Visine-A, which, however, has helped little. What should I do?
Allergic cogniuctivitis, take oral antihistamines.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you are suffering from allergic cogniuctivitis. Taking antihistamine drops can help. You can use ketotifen drops.
Also using oral antihistamines such benadryl or citerizine can help you to relieve symptoms.
If you still continue with these symptoms probably corticosteroid drops are needed.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.