Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Going to get braces soon. Are 3M ceramic braces good and what do they cost?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Dentist, Prosthodontics
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 77 Questions
Dear Sir,

I'm going to get braces, wanted to know whether 3M Ceramic braces good. What is the estimated price of such braces in India.

Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh B. Hegde 50 minutes later

Thanks for asking query.

3M ceramic braces are good and it will give you desired result. If you are aesthetically concerned even better once are available from American Orthodontics, Ormco, GAC. In 3M ceramic braces, the centre slot of the braces is metal therefore transparency is less compared to others. In other companies both (with and without metal slot) are available.

If you are not concerned with aesthetics even metal braces will also do the same job. The estimated price varies from Rs 0000/- to Rs 40,000/ in India.

I hope I have answered your query, if you have any further clarifications I will be happy to clarify otherwise kindly accept the answer.

Thanking you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor