Frequent intercourse,erectile dysfunction,painful intercourse

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Sun, 27 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Question: me and my wife are having sexual intercourse at frequent intervals, maximum once daily. But it has been observed from last 2 months that i am not being able to have proper penile erection during the intercourse, so till now we have not yet experienced a fool proof sexual intercourse. Most of time during the foreplay even i used to loose my erection, for which i am totally frustrated and please suggest me what to do under these circumstances and if any medicine to take.....then kindly prescibe those medicine which will be free of any kind of side effect, as i dont want to take any risk. Further it may please be noted that both of us were virgin before getting married and after mairrage when we used to have sex we had some problem like it was painful during sexual intercourse and for that also my pennis was used to loose the erection, so please advice us what do to under these conditions.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 13 hours later

You are obviously experiencing poor erection with little response to Tadalafil.

Eating healthy is a good thing. Avoiding fatty foods and cholesterol XXXXXXX foods. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.

Exercise. You should lose weight if you are obese.

Avoid taking alcohol and hard drugs as this increases the risk of impotence or erectile dysfunction.

Avoid smoking as well. Smoking affects the blood vessels making them less pliable and less compliant.

Take multi-vitamin and nutritional supplements. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Chromium, Zinc, and L-arginine are all good for penile health.

Try taking medicines which contain Apomorphine XXXXXXX after consulting your physician half an hour before intercourse sunlingually and see how you do.

Hope i have answered your queries. I will be available for follow up.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Radhika
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
First of all thank you very much sir, for your response. Can u please prescribe me any medicine for the same so that i can buy the same from medicine store for immediate effect and also in the mean i will stick to healthy food and also i will start taking multi-vitamin. For this vitamine also please prescribe me medicines as well. further can u please give me your contact no, i would like to have a chat with you. For now, please prescribe me a medicine which i should take before half an hour of sexual intercourse, so that i wil have proper penile erection.

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Thanks again.

Drugs used for erectile dysfunctions are prescription medications that can be dispensed with a medical prescription only. If tadalafil are ineffective, I suggest Apomorphine hydrochloride to my patients. You can discuss with your primary doctor and try this medications under their guidance.

Apomorphine hydrochloride is preferrably to be taken half an hour before meal.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you good health

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad