Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

175 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Found black dust like particles in urine. Should I consult a doctor?

Answered by
Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1979

Answered : 624 Questions

Posted on Thu, 7 Feb 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: My son has black dust like particles in his urine.. He is 8 and he says it has been happening all the time for about 2 weeks.. we are away from our normal peds.. should I take him to the hospital?
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 51 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Please get his urine examined at a pathological laboratory and upload the report

for further advise or consult a Urologist/Paediatrician with report.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on