During intercourse friction occurs so which lubricant I can use
You can use any well-reputed brands 'water-based lubricants'...
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...
I can understand your concern...
Yes, it's a very frequently encountered problem during intercourse...You can use any well-reputed brands lubricants...Just ensure to use only water-based or silicone lubricants...
Any well-reputed brands like Playboy, Durex etc. can be used safely, just make sure to get only 'Water-based' lubricants...This should take care of this...
Let me know if I can assist you further.
No, it's not at all recommended...
If you go back to the detailed answer earlier, you'll see that 'Water-based' is particularly highlighted there...any Oil or oil-based products can damage the barrier (condom) and also can cause further irritations...
So, oil or oil-based products are strictly a no-no...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?