Dr. Anders Mark Christensen Hello Doc, thanks for follow up--so
Hello Doc, thanks for follow up--so far I feel fine but have not indulged in any sex activity and am still a little freaked out. tentative. However, I feel I will be fine in time because even though I am 51 years old. I had been riding a bicycle to work everyday for the last 11 years, a total of around 10 miles per day. I am athletic with a good energy level for a guy like me--OLD. I have been a quick healer and had a similar issue with clots 3 or four years ago....Never any pain. The funny thing is that working the legs everyday leads to increased sex drive=even at 51--who needs Viagra? I take biotin and an occasional one a day vitamin and eat a lot of fish and vegetables . my urine has been clear and stream is fine. If you have any suggestions please let me know--I believe in being honest about my health in all aspects.
It all sounds fine
Hi again Irishbillycal,
It sounds to me like everything is going fine, and that is obviously great! I do not remember if you have had a cystoscopy or a computed tomography scan? If not, I suggest you have one at your convenience, just to rule out anything serious. To ease your mind, cancer is very rare in your age, and the blood in your urine was most likely caused by strenuous physical activities.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has