Dr -- 1. for the last few days I have
1. for the last few days I have been experiencing [what feels like] a muscle spasm on the right side of my chest - on the side of my breast
2. it last 3-5 seconds then goes away. I usually experience this about 10 times a day
3. do you have any suggestions?
Doesn’t look like cardiac
I've gone through the medical details,
I can understand your concern,
I would like to tell you that as per the sentence detailed by you it doesn’t seem to be a cardiac issue but still to be on the safer side and to rule out any underlying cardiac issues it’s advisable that you should get the basic cardiac evaluation done which includes:
1. 12 lead ECG
2. 2D Echocardiography
3. Treadmill Test
Kindly consult with your primary doctor and get these tests done.
Hope to have been helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?