Does the efficacy of Latanoprost decrease if stored below the recommended temperature?
Will drop if frozen. Will be unaffected otherwise.
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.
Yes, the stability of the solution may go down if not stored at the recommended temperature and the efficacy may drop if it becomes frozen. However, if not frozen the efficacy is likely to remain unaffected.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation