Does salt water spa raise blood pressure level?
What's your take on this?
You can use safety salt water therapeutic spa...
You can use safety salt water therapeutic spa. The inhalation of air reach in salt ions or swimming in salty water has beneficial therapeutic effects. There's no way that this may have negative effect on your overall health or BP.
Hope this was of help!
p.s If you have more concerns please don't hesitate to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Epilim raised blood pressure
- Do bath salts raise blood pressure
- How to raise blood pressure
- Gargling salt water cause blood pressure
- Sunburn raises blood pressure
- Salt and low blood pressure
- Effexor raise blood pressure
- Will pseudoephedrine raise blood pressure
- Lisinopril raising blood pressure
- Can hashimotos raise blood pressure levels
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?