Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

161 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Does excessive masturbation cause memory loss, knee pain and hair loss?

Answered by
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4315 Questions

Posted on Mon, 30 Jul 2018 in Men's Health
iam 25 aged
over masterbation leads many problems in my health.. pain in knees , memory loss, hair loss, etcc etc..
have any medicine to recover from side effects..??
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to visit a psychologist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Masturbation is not harmful. But too much of anything can be harmful. If you feel that you are addicted to it, seeing a psychologist would help. He would be able to carefully consider your case and suggest some simple tips which will help you to bridge over the situation in a systematic manner. Medicines are required only in extreme cases.

Pain in knees , memory loss, hair loss etc. are unlikely to be associated with excessive masturbation.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 18 hours later
iam started masterbation at nearly age of 10.. may be before 10.. From 15 age to 20 age i did daily.. some days twice or trice. Last 3 years masterbation count reduce. And nowadays not doing that or not feeling to do.. and now problem is pain in knees, nerves vibrating, memory loss, size problems..
my marriage almost fixed.. it makes me tension
what to do doctor??
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
I would recommend you to see a psychologist

Detailed Answer:
I think that seeing a psychologist will help you. He would be able to suggest if you need to see a general physician as well.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on