Does excessive masturbation cause changes in the curvature of the penis?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in Penis Problems
Question: Sir ,my penis has been in curved shaped,bent toward left and size is also decreased .I think due to over masturbating all such happened
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide photographs from different angles

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

It will be better if you can take some high resolutions photographs of your erect penis from different angles and post here. This will help me to make a provisional diagnosis to assist you appropriately.
You can simply upload/attach them at the reports section of this web-page.

Thanks again.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 7 hours later
It is like a banana shape , it is quite embarrassing to click such photos ,u just suggest me some prescriptions,or tell me about over masturbating effects.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I understand your ambivalence in clicking the photos but no disorder could be diagnosed without seeing the organ. It is most important thing as some of the disorders can have serious consequences. In case you are not comfortable with it it will be better if you can see a doctor in person.

Regarding masturbation it is generally safe and no untoward effects are known of masturbation. In case there is structural abnormality generally there are two options. One is surgery and other is injections which can be decided only after proper diagnosis.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 22 minutes later
Sir please recommend me some prescription
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for reverting back to me.

As per the available photographs I do not see any abnormality. Slight deviation to one or another side is completely normal and I do not think you need to worried.

The only prescription you need is to stop worrying. This is just over concern rather than a disease. As I stated above masturbation is completely normal process and not associated with any sort of side effects.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy