Does diarrhea after Reclast injection require medical attention?
Do not worry. Just take care of your hydration.
Thank You for posting on HealthcareMagic.
Reclast can give diarrhea, as one of its side effects, especially, if this is the first time you take it.
This is not to worry, just try to drink a lot of water, have plenty of soups and consider having yogurt (because of the probiotics content). Good Hydration alone is the key to the treatment in this cases. This should not last more than a day, usually.
If it lasts more than 30 hours, then you need to go the emergency room for I.V. infusions of electrolytes.
If you have other questions, please feel free to post them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample of medical certificate in diarrhea
- Suggest medication for sickness and diarrhea
- Pregnant diarrhea after eating
- Need medication for diarrhea
- Light headed after diarrhea
- Having diarrhea swelling in the throat need medical attention
- Drugs/medication for Diarrhea
- Medication for burping and diarrhea
- Suggest medication for diarrhea
- Diarrhea and vomiting need medication