Does blackish penile discharge while experiencing incontinence require medical attention?
Malanotic macules or angiokeratomas, upload pics.
Thanks for your query.
These blackish spots could be melanotic macules or angiokeratomas.
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
It's NOT on the skin but discharge from the penis.
I have uploaded pictures of the soiled part of the diaper, where discharge is clearly visible.
Trust this will help you. Thank you.
Seems to be infective, go for urine routine examination & urine culture.
I have reviewed the attached photographs and it seems to be infective in nature.
I would recommend you to go for routine urine examination and urine culture.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for chronic penile discharge
- Penile discharge while talking on phone
- Yellow penile discharge while straining to defeacate
- Causes of penile discharge while defecating
- Penile discharge in uti
- Diagnosed with klebsiella pneumoniae having penile discharge medications
- Penile discharge and sore throat
- Penile discharge while deficating
- Dehydration and penile discharge
- Drugs/medication for Penile discharge