Does Erythromycin help treat watery red eyes?
Zaditor will be more useful.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This seems to be due to some allergy to one of the components of makeup. Here Zaditor is more helpful, being an anti-allergic. Erythromycin is antibiotic and will be useful in case you have an infection, evidenced by some discharge in the morning. In such cases, a nighttime application helps.
I hope I have answered your query.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Erythromycin eye drops
- Erythromycin eye cream
- Erythromycin eye ointment for stye
- Applying erythromycin ointment to eyes
- Will erythromycin treat pink eye
- Erythromycin eye ointment pink eye
- Erythromycin eye ointment dosage
- Candida albicans eye erythromycin
- Erythromycin eye ointment for newborns
- Erythromycin ointment for eyes