Does Aspartame Intake On A Regular Basis Result In Alzheimer's Disease?
No it does not
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Aspartame doesn't have any causative correlation with Alzheimer or cancers. Doses up to 4000 mg used in animal studies didn't show any such development. Authentic Human studies at optimal dose also revealed no such data linking aspartame to conditions like cancer.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Length of late stage alzheimers
- Coconut milk alzheimers
- Plague carotid artery alzheimers
- Coconut oil dose for alzheimers
- Possible causes of alzheimers
- Profuse sweating in alzheimers
- Physiology of alzheimers
- What do you suggest for signs of early alzheimers
- Light therapy alzheimers
- Neurologist for alzheimers