Does 3 tablets of 10 mg Oxycodone has similar effect as 1 tablet of 30 mg Oxycodone?
No difference in efficacy
Thereotically there should be no difference in the effectiveness of pain management of 3 '10 mg' oxycodone and One '30 mg' oxycodone. You can take them till the refill is done. However do not abuse it over the prescribed dose and the efficacy would not last long as they have addiction potential.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?