Do the ingredients of PFB Vanish + Chromabright have any cancer causing agents or harmful elements?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 12 Feb 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Do the ingredients of PFB Vanish + Chromabright have any cancer causing agents or harmful elements?

are the ingredients in this product safe ? are any of them cancer causing or dangerous to the skin?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Regarding product ingredients.

Detailed Answer:

The ingredients in this product are not cancer causing. Though there is a possibility of skin irritation as some of the ingredients like salicylic acid, glycolic acid, camphor and willow bark extract have irritant potential. However, the concentration of these ingredients is very low in this product so as to decrease the likelihood of any irritation.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D