Do the ingredients of PFB Vanish + Chromabright have any cancer causing agents or harmful elements?
are the ingredients in this product safe ? are any of them cancer causing or dangerous to the skin?
Regarding product ingredients.
The ingredients in this product are not cancer causing. Though there is a possibility of skin irritation as some of the ingredients like salicylic acid, glycolic acid, camphor and willow bark extract have irritant potential. However, the concentration of these ingredients is very low in this product so as to decrease the likelihood of any irritation.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Waist trimmer belt ingredients that cause cancer
- Agent orange and bladder cancer
- Pill cause cancer causes
- Cancer-causing sunscreen ingredient
- Is it true hickies cause cancer
- Does agent orange cause skin cancer
- Radiation cause cancer causes
- Agent orange vaginal cancer
- Peroxide mouthwash cause cancer
- Wearing jeans cause cancer
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body