Do probiotics cause a problem while having chemo treatments for ovarian cancer?
Taking probiotics is good during chemotherapy treatments for ovarian cancer
Taking probiotics during chemotherapy treatments for ovarian cancer is good
During chemotherapy persons gut bacteria is compromised chemotherapy may not work as well.
Probiotics are non digestible fibers that serve as the food to keep your good bacteria healthy
Chemotherapy and antibiotics may kill certain types of both good and bad bacteria in your digestive tract
Probiotics can replenish the good bacteria restoring balance to your system.
Dr Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer and swallowing problems
- Advanced ovarian cancer treatments
- Metastatic ovarian cancer causes
- Cancer treatment for ovarian cancer
- Metastatic ovarian cancer treatment
- Treatment and cure for Ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer caused by hpv
- Ovarian cancer causes
- Ovarian cancer without chemo