Do positive CSA test results for inducible myocardial require medical attention?
Go for another test
What are your symptoms? Do you get chest pain on exertion and relieves with rest. If yes and even otherwise, we can't neglect the test report.
You should undergo stress thallium or CT coronary angiography whichever is available in nearby area, to clarify the doubt.
Its possible that this may be a false positive report but we need to be sure.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Sagar Makode, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Csa shows borderline changes for inducible myocardial ischemia
- Suggest medication to induce menstruation after hpt showing positive result
- Csa positive inducible myocardial ischemia
- Blood in urine does it require medical attention
- Tmt positive for inducible myocardial ischemia
- Coughing sneezing vomiting episodes medical attention required
- Test is mildly positive for inducible myocardial ischemia
- Medically induced coma for myocardial infarction
- For dark bown urineis medical attention required
- Stress test borderline positive for inducible myocardial ischaemia