question-icon

Do cloudy urine and dark colored semen need a visit to the ER?

Posted on 5 days ago
Question: hello. My right festival suddenly is twice as big as the other. It feels almost like half of the right festival is very hard and the other half soft. Almost like a total of three testicals. Where the right one is made up of two. I had a PSA of 3 last week and going to urologist tomorrow already because of that. I had dark colored semen for the first time in my life. Cloudy urine. So scared. This swollen half had testical thing is sudden Sonora scary. Should I go to the ER? Wondering if I am in danger. I am also a 40 y/o paraplegic level T6. Straight XXXXXXX Panicking about this sudden ball situation.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (9 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You mostly have infection of Right Testicle (Orchitis)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted sudden increase associated with pain in testicle is mostly due to infection of Testicle (Orchitis) and needs to be confirmed by clinical examination and relevant tests .

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Ultrasound Scanning and color Doppler study of Scrotum .
4) Serum PSA.

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Till then continue taking medicines prescribed by your family physician .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist