Do cloudy urine and dark colored semen need a visit to the ER?
You mostly have infection of Right Testicle (Orchitis)
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted sudden increase associated with pain in testicle is mostly due to infection of Testicle (Orchitis) and needs to be confirmed by clinical examination and relevant tests .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Ultrasound Scanning and color Doppler study of Scrotum .
4) Serum PSA.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Till then continue taking medicines prescribed by your family physician .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen secretion in urine
- Is urine in semen bad
- Blood in semen not urine
- Leaking of semen into urine without excitement
- Motion feeling and semen release in urine
- Semen leak in urine bad
- Dark colored semen
- Semen in urine causes
- Home remedies for semen leak in urine
- How to stop semen leakage with urine