Do burning urination and vaginal irritation along with white discharge pose a serious concern?
Mostly you have an infection of Genito Urinary Tract.
Thanks for query.
Based on the facts that you have posted the burning urination and irritation of vagina that you have is mostly due infection of Genito Urinary tract.
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments.
1) Are you Diabetic?
Get done your routine urine test and urine culture to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad-spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptics like Nitrofurantoin and urine alkalizer. Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. P.T. Patil, Urologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchiness clitoral pain frequent urination vaginal irritation post intercourse infection
- Urine causing vaginal irritation
- Trichomonas contraction vaginal irritation and pinkish discharge after treatment
- Vaginal irritation followed by chunky discharge
- Vaginal irritation and burning with urination and red spot
- Vaginal irritation hurts when urinate
- What is the cause for pink discharge and vaginal irritation
- Sugar in urine causes vaginal irritation
- Vaginal irritation and flatulence
- Mild vaginal irritation or burning
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?