Do a combination of Tryptomer, Sibelium and Maxmala Forte help cure tingling sensation in the right leg calf muscle?
1. Tryptomer 10 mg
2. Sibelium 10 mg
3. Maxmala Forte
There is lot of relief in headache, but right leg calf muscle is not yet completely cured though there is some relief.
Please advise if I have to continue the same medicine. Is it safe to take these medicines for such a long time. Or would you like to suggest some other medicines.
Modify treatment as advised
You can take calcium supplements for calf spasm.
Try stopping tryptomer.
Continue maxmala forte once at night.
No problem with long term use.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
1. Shall I continue with Sibelium 10 mg also?
2. If yes, how long Maxmala Forte and Sibelium 10 mgs has to be taken?
3. As advised, I have started Gemcal DS as calcium supplement once a day. Is it the
right medicine or shall I take some other calcium supplement. How long calcium
supplement has to be taken. Please advise.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling sensation in the right jaw advice
- Tingling sensation in right arm racing heart
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Treatment and cure for Tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation down leg before bowel movement
- Why am i getting tingling sensation in legs
- Tingling sensation in my legs and chest pain
- Tingling sensation after urinating drinking water helps
- Tingling sensation near right rib
- Warm tingling sensation in leg