Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Hands shake uncontrollably. Need to consult a Neurologist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 1486 Questions
I wanted to consult a Neurologist in Clayton/St XXXXXXX area
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Names and addresses listed below.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare Magic!

Here are some names and addresses of neurologists in XXXXXXX or St XXXXXXX Missouri, USA.

1) Dr XXXXXXX Awadalla, MD
WU Dept of Neurology
4921 Parkview Pl Suite 6C,
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 362-4838 (Office)
(314) 362-0338 (Fax)

Also available at
WU School of Medicine,
660 S Euclid Ave Suite 8111
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 362-7241 (Office)
(314) 362-6110 (Fax)

2) Dr XXXXXXX C. Rauchway MD
SLU Care Neurology Dept
3660 Vista Ave,
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(866) 977-4440 (Office)
(314) 977-6086 (Fax)

Also available at
SLU Care Neurology Dept
SSM Rehab at St. Marys Health Center
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 977-4440 (Office)

3) Dr XXXXXXX P. Van Stavern MD
WU Eye Center
4921 Parkview Pl Suite 12C
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 362-3937 (Office)

4) Dr Sherif H. Al-Hawarey MD
SSM Neurosciences Institute
1035 Bellevue Ave Suite 500
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 925-4744 (Office)

5) Dr Jung Gook Lim MD
Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
(314) 977-4440 (Office)

I hope this serves your purpose.

Best wishes.

Dr Preeti Parakh
MD Psychiatry
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor