Dear Sir, kindly opine on attached ECG - No medical
kindly opine on attached ECG - No medical histroy
Sinus rhythm, right axis deviation with early rbbb changes. No significant St t abnormalities seen.
Likely these are age or hypertension related changes (if patient is hypertensive). However, echo should be obtained to rule out possibility of structural heart disease.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?